NEW TO YOGA?
Here are things you'll need for your first visit:
- Workout clothes
- Yoga mat (we have $2 rental or $15 to purchase)
- Big towel (you will sweat a lot, we have towels for $6)
- Water (we have water for sale $1)
- New student form (click here to download)
- Change of clothes for after class (we have changing rooms and shower available)
When you get to the studio:
- Please arrive15-20 min before class time for the first visit so we can get you set up.
- Our classes are first come, first serve (with exception of Sparta) so arrive at least 20 min early during busy times to get into a class.
- Doors are locked at the beginning of class. Please be on time. Sorry, no late entry.
- Parking in Raleigh: We have parking in front and back of the studio and the lot across the cul-de-sac. (Click here to see parking map)
- Parking in Charlotte: Parking is available in front of our building or if it's after 5pm you can park across the street in HD Electric lot.
- Please ALWAYS check in at the front desk to sign into a class. (Teacher/staff will assist you if it is your first visit). Having your new student form completed will speed up your check-in process.
- Please leave all personal belongings, including your shoes, bag, phones, keys in the changing rooms (cubbies are available). You will only need your mat, towel, and water in the yoga room.
- Please keep cell phones out of our yoga room. (Pleave let us know if you are on-call)
- When you enter the yoga room, place on a designated spot (line up the top of the mat to the taped line) and keep the mat there until class begins.
- You can wait quietly in the yoga room until class begins or come hang out with our friendly staffs and members in the lobby.
- Take the class at your own pace. It's ok to modify or take a break if needed. You can sit or lay down on your mat or take water breaks (you do not have to wait until our designated water breaks).
- Please try to stay in the classroom for the entire duration of the class. Students leaving the room during class can be a big distraction to other students and teachers.
- Please refrain from talking to other students during class.
- Avoid eating heavy meals before class.
- Stay hydrated throughout the class.
- Have fun!